Announcement of 2018 Honorees
The Louisiana Jump$tart Coalition’s program, the Workplace Financial Education Honor Roll, recognizes companies or organizations that provide financial literacy as an added benefit to their employees. This recognition program is relevant and achievable for the workplace regardless of company size, industry, business model, resources and employee demographics.
We are pleased to announce the 2018 Workplace Financial Education honorees:
- ARC of East Ascension, Gonzales
- Labarre Associates, Inc., Denham Springs
- Volunteers of America, Greater Baton Rouge
- New Beach Grove Church, Baton Rouge
- First Baptist Church, Covington
- Faith Bible Church, Covington
- St. Tammany Prison Re-Entry Program
- Another Chance Enrichment Center, Denham Springs
- Louisiana State Police Barracks, Zachary
Congratulations to these honorees for making a difference in their employees’ long term financial well-being. Learn more about the benefits of making a commitment to deliver financial education to your employees.
About the Program
The purpose of our program is to:
- Recognize organizations with exemplary workplace financial education efforts to enhance employee financial understanding and well-being; and
- Encourage organizations to implement, support and further develop financial literacy programs in the workplace.
Companies who provide workplace education stand to gain!
Companies providing financial education show improvement in workplace including increased productivity, employee morale, and company loyalty and decreased healthcare costs, absenteeism, turnover, workplace distractions, and operational risk across the company. Financial education programs have the effect of contributing to the company’s bottom line between $3 and $4 for every dollar spent.